Full-Time & Perm
Major manufacturing business in Dungannon
• Processing warranty claims for Powerscreen and other Terex brands
• Settling claims in line with warranty policy
• Liaising with engineers, quality, service technicians
• Dealing with queries from dealer network (phone calls / emails)
• Training internal staff and dealer network occasionally on warranty system and processes
• Recovering costs from suppliers and coordinating return of parts to suppliers
• Raising concerns to Internal Quality Council
• Providing advice to Technical and Parts Helpdesk on warranty issues
• Education to degree standard preferably in Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
• Computer Literate – Able to use Microsoft Office systems especially Excel.
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.