Full-Time & Perm
Lisburn Road, Belfast
Salary depending on experience
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
Award winning Clubworld Travel, is the largest independent retail travel agency in Northern Ireland, with 7 outlets located throughout Northern Ireland.
Their multi-award winning team, ensure their clients’ holidays are exactly what they want by providing in-depth knowledge, personal recommendations and the best possible prices.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic, energetic, professional person with a passion for customer service.
• Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
• Effectively communicate with customers to understand their needs and secure the sale.
• Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers
• Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment.
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials
• Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
• Enter data into our software and maintain client files
• Network with tour operators
• Maintain statistical and financial records
• Meet profit and sales targets
• Maintain a clean, tidy and organised office environment
• Proven ability for delivering excellent customer service/sales
• Passionate about travel - previous travel industry experience desirable but not essential
• Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
• A strong team player
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
What you’ll get in return:
• Salary Negotiable depending on experience
• Monthly target bonus scheme
• Tour operator incentives
• Opportunities for work related travel
• Discounted personal travel rates.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community