Full-Time & Perm
Fixed Term Contract
Leading Building and Civil Engineering contractor.
- Ensure all site activities are undertaken in compliance with McLH SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Ensure all site personnel, including subcontractors, designers, clients, staff, visitors and others are inducted and have approved risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) in place.
- Produce RAMS for directly employed labour and approve RAMS for other elements of the work.
- Ensure McLH procedures, inspections and forms are implemented, including those associated with accident reporting, permits to work and temporary works.
- Produce, implement and approve where appropriate, Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) ensuring accurate and up to date records are maintained.
- Record, submit and monitor Non-conformance Reports (NCR) and maintain the NCR register.
- Ensure accurate setting out and dimensional control within specified tolerances.
- Ensure drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date.
- Ensure that the project programme is available and communicated to the supply chain prior to works commencing.
- Develop short term look ahead programmes in collaboration with the supply chain.
- Chair, minute and circulate subcontractor progress meetings.
- Produce weekly / monthly progress reports as appropriate.
- Communicate programme risks to the PM/CM and maintain records for contractual correspondence.
- Plan and manage site resources to ensure a safe working environment and to achieve the programme.
- Ensure accurate daily records are maintained and communicated for labour, material and plant, including Sub-Contractors.
- Ensure the PM, CM and QS are kept appraised of variations to the works and any matter likely to have commercial or contractual implications.
- 4 years previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in setting out large scale contracts
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.