Showroom Sales Consultant
Newry, Co Down
Full-Time & Perm
Bassetts are a Northern Ireland’s multi award winning plumbing and heating merchant with an excellent reputation for supporting our customers with innovative solutions and best customer service throughout our extensive network of 15 branches and 12 showrooms across the Province.
• To establish customer requirements and generate a genuine interest in products.
• Provide customer with a detailed and agreed specification of their requirements and a quotation for same.
• Through established company procedures ensure all quotations are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities.
• To plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the showroom and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
• To proactively develop new sales opportunities.
• To receive enquiries and convert into successful sales.
• To ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently.
• To control costs and maximising sales opportunities and profitability.
• Merchandising within the showroom ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
• To work as part of a team and promote maximum efficiency within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
• Recording customer complaints and ensuring that all are dealt with promptly and to the satisfaction of the customer and company
• Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
• Any other duties commensurate with the post to ensure business objectives are met.
• Ideally 2 years' experience
• Evidence of success in a previous sales role
• Confident, outgoing personality
• Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community