Production & Maintenance Administrator
Full-Time & Temp (6 months, may be extended)
Competitive salary available
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
This role will encompass responsibility for the administrative, control and reporting functions within the Production & Maintenance teams.
• Adding production to internal software system
• Updating database for actual production record
• Setting up, updating and maintaining spreadsheets including packaging stock, machine downtime, sales value production, daily pallet totals and forklift check sheets
• Raising purchase orders for production, maintenance & packaging
• Formation of daily production plan in accordance with sales, orders and yard stock holdings
• Raising stock transfers to replenish yard stock holdings
• Assist in the planning of the Raw materials forecast based on the weekly plan and sales
• Taking and typing minutes as required
• Any other general planning/administration duties as required
• A minimum of 1 years administration experience
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English and Maths
• Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft office packages
• Proactive with strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.