Full-Time & Perm
Mon-Fri (40hrs per week)
Pet & Country is a well-established local business in Ballymoney.
This is a key role within the aftersales side of our business, focusing on the procurement, administration and co-ordination of our parts, to both existing and new customers and providing key support to our sales team.
- Carrying out procurement of parts and materials with established providers
- Liaising with transport/logistics carriers to manage transport arrangements for purchases
- Analysing pricing structures with management, giving consideration to currency influences
- Negotiating best value for inbound pricing
- Updating Denn-Part product costing lists based on current buying prices
- Updating the sales RRP based on market research and ensuring best margin for the business
- Possess a third level qualification in a business related discipline
- Demonstrable experience of working in a procurement role possessing first hand purchasing experience
- Previous experience of selling products online would be desirable
- Previous knowledge and experience of parts related to the heavy vehicle industry would be advantageous
- Possess strong commercial and business acumen with good analytical skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community