Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
£9.00 p/hr - £10.18 p/hr.
Linergy is an innovative renewable energy company which develops renewable fuels from organic waste. It also provides a service for the collection and disposal of fallen farm animals to the farming community in Northern Ireland
You will be required to carry out a variety of duties including receiving incoming vehicles such as farmers delivering dead stock, Skips & Bulk trailers of animal by-products, and associated paperwork; operating weighbridge; housekeeping of intake reception area including yard as well as general production work.
• Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
• Positive attitude towards work and a ‘can do attitude’.
• A good appreciation for Health & Safety within the work place.
• Basic computer skills for weighbridge operation.
• Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential.
• Good communication skills and good understanding of English both oral and written is essential.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours & Pay
• Hides, 40-hour week core hours: 8.00 am – 4.30 pm – Monday – Friday. In addition, Friday’s 3.00 pm – 11.00pm rotated weekly.
• Production, 40-hour week over 3 shift patterns: 7.00 am – 3.00 pm, 3.00pm – 11.00 pm & 11.00pm – 7.00am.
• Both positions require every other Saturday as per the department rota: 7.00 am – 1.00 pm.
• Employment with a progressive, ever growing and innovative company.
• Excellent rates of pay depending on experience - £9.00 p/hr - £10.18 p/hr.
• Overtime rates paid at 1.5 and 2.0.
• Full training provided.
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community