Process Control Technician
Due to continued growth, Westland Horticulture Ltd are seeking a Process Control Technician for their new production plant at Ellesmere Port in Cheshire.
Reporting to the Site Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and overseeing all aspects of the mixing plant from start to finish. The appointee will be required to check and verify all equipment and process controls are running within specification and ensure the integrity of all the raw materials are within the correct tolerances for the blending process. It is important that each stage of the manufacturing process is risk free from contamination.
- Three years’ experience in a process engineering environment e.g. manufacturing industries
- Excellent understanding and experience of applying raw materials to manufactured products
- Possess a science related subject at GCSE / O Level standard or equivalent at grade c or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with strong capabilities within Excel
- Understanding of failure analysis root cause
- High degree of self- discipline and organizational skills
- Understanding of Lean & six sigma principles
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary £22,000-£28,000 dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
Our is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community