Full-Time & Perm
Ellesmere Port, Near Liverpool
40 hours per week
Competitive salary available
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
Due to continued expansion the Company are seeking a Logistics Coordinator located from their Ellesmere Port site, main duties as follows:
• Assist with daily delivery schedule to meet service levels.
• Liaise with 3rd Party Transport Providers.
• Book in customer loads.
• Plan loads for collection.
• Haulier web administration.
• 3rd Party Transport invoice approval.
• General administration duties as required.
• Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable.
• Previous administration experience in a fast paced environment is essential.
• Excellent communicator (verbal & written).
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
• Computer literate with strong capabilities in excel.
• Due to the location of the site own transport is essential.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community