Full-Time & Perm
£7.92 per hour
7.30am – 4pm & 9.30am – 6pm
Immediate start available
Skea Eggs is a distinguished egg packing and marketing company operating in the agri-food sector supplying quality eggs to major retailers both in NI and mainland GB.
• Perform duties as per standard operating procedures / as trained in a safe and efficient manner, e.g. pulling in egg trolleys and handling product whilst ensuring the effective running of all intake activities.
• Adhere to health and safety, hygiene and quality procedures
• Accurately complete administrative tasks, if applicable, within agreed procedures and timescales
• Report any non-conformances identified immediately to management
• Comply with all company policies and procedures including company rules
• Contribute towards achieving and maintaining a positive working environment
• Promote good equal opportunities practice
• Previous experience in a similar environment
• Planning and organisational skills
• Able to use own initiative and make decisions quickly
• Interpersonal and communication skills to encourage effective working relationships
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community