Flow Wrap machine Operator
35-40hrs per week
Local Portadown FMCG company
Monitor and adjust machinery that wraps products and ensures the production line is operating efficiently and effectively and performs quality control on product wrapped.
- Monitor flow of products on average waist-high conveyor while stacking products in correct numbers for further processing in wrapping machine.
- Monitor wrapping machine.
- Monitor and adjust speed of wrapping machine in order to ensure efficient production.
- Remove defective products from production line.
- Check bulletin board for products ordered in order to wrap appropriate products according to production needs.
- Perform minor maintenance on wrapping machine using hand tools.
- Tally number of units wrapped and record size, weight and type of products and line check for triangle wrapper.
- Experience working wrapping machinery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning and organising
- Team working
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary is negotiable
- 7am to finish 5 days a week with occasional weekend work.
- 35-40 hrs per week
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community