Full-Time & Perm
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
Zenrec retail client based throughout Northern ireland.
The Financial Controller role is a pivotal part of the senior management team, providing advice and support regarding all financial aspects involved with the running and development of the Company including:
• To provide effective financial control throughout the business.
• To produce accurate and meaningful monthly management accounts and analysis in addition to providing all required financial information to the external accountants at year-ends
• To proactively identify profit and cash flow improvement opportunities and to help execute them.
• To tightly control and forecast the Company’s cash flow, advising the Directors of any expected problems or anomalies.
• To secure the best deals on numerous purchases and services e.g. HP agreements, office equipment, insurance, electricity, IT, telephones and accounting services.
• Commercially minded qualified accountant
• Excellent IT Skills
• A committed, flexible and self-motivated attitude is essential
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
What you’ll get in return:
• Salary £40,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience)
• Excellent additional benefits available
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community