Due to continued growth, Westland Horticulture Ltd are seeking a Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team in Dungannon. This role is a Full-Time & Perm position.
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the successful candidate will be involved in the repair of electrical systems and equipment and installation of any new equipment on site.
Contribute to efficiencies through preventative maintenance, helping to reduce the need for downtime.
Although the role is more electrical we would consider candidates who come from a strong multi skilled maintenance background.
- A recognised, relevant electrical qualification;
- A minimum of two years’ post apprenticeship experience;
- Ability to diagnose electrical problems and relevant experience in a high volume production environment;
- Some degree of mechanical maintenance experience.
Salary & Hours of work
- Excellent salary and benefits available.
- Successful candidates for this position will be expected to work on a rotating shift basis: Monday – Thursday 6am – 6pm, Monday – Wednesday 6pm-6am, Tuesday – Thursday 6pm-6am, during peak there may be a requirement for additional shifts.
- Overtime is banked for paid leave.
Our is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community