Customer Service Advisors
Full-Time & part-Time
30hr and 40hr contracts. Rate of pay under 25 - £6.75ph and £7.80 on Sundays, over 25 - £7.20ph and £7.80 on Sundays.
Well established local call centre
• Handle customer enquiries across a broad range of topics.
• Deliver outstanding performance in the contact centre by consistently striving to exceed agreed targets
• Have a strong and detailed focus on performance whilst at the same time working within a team environment
• Use questioning and listening skills to make a judgment on the best solution or action to a customer’s query
• Be proactive and proficient in promoting products, services and solutions at all times.
• Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time to time by the business
• Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
• Contribute to the company’s on-going success
• Full training provided
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Particularly Customer focused
• A Team Player
• Working Collaboratively
• Influencing and persuading
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
• Open 365 days per year, 8am -10pm Monday – Friday and 8am – 8pm Saturday and Sunday.
• Successful candidates would be scheduled their shifts within these hours – all shifts are provided 2 weeks in advance
• We offer 30hr and 40hr contracts. Rate of pay under 25 - £6.75ph and £7.80 on Sundays, over 25 - £7.20ph and £7.80 on Sundays.
• Full training is provided and training is fully paid. 2 weeks classroom based training and 3 weeks on floor training for all candidates.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community