Full-Time & Perm
Mon to Fri
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for managing customer accounts within agreed terms and within credit limits in order to maximise cash-flow and minimise overdue debt within the Group. The role will include:
• Establishing a strong line of communication with the sales team based at the Shared Service Centre;
• Building strong links with customers in order to minimise debtor balances;
• Undertaking trade credit checks; and
• Managing the relationship with our trade credit insurers.
The Foyle Food Group is a family–run group of companies with a farming heritage dating back several generations. Established over 3 decades ago, we have a long standing history of supplying quality beef to leading retailers, manufacturers, foodservice providers and butchers across the world.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a credit control role within a high volume ledger environment
• Experience of dealing with significant customer balances
• Experience of taking appropriate measures to recover debt including legal remedy
• Management of credit requests and control of credit insurance
• Reviewing credit limits and maintaining accurate debtor records
• Proven experience of working successfully to achieve KPI targets
• Suitably recognised finance / administration qualification
• Computer literate with strong excel skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.