Full-Time & Perm
£7.50 - £9.00 p/hr depending on experience
Peter Pan's Neverland provides a safe indoor environment for children to run, jump, climb and have fun; to stretch both their physical abilities and their creative imagination to the maximum, whilst providing a relaxing environment for parents.
- The Cook will report to the General Manager and will carry out the following duties: -
- Preparation of both sweet and savoury foods Cooking of hot meals using deep fat fryers, griddles and other electrical appliances.
- Ensure that food is stored correctly and that cooked and uncooked foods are kept separate. Clean worktops and other surfaces in a manner consistent with the centres cleaning policy.
- Rotate & monitor stock levels and raise purchasing requests to management. Report Health & Safety issues to management. Record temperatures as required under HACCP.
- Have an awareness of customer needs and expectations and strive to give the customer a good experience.
- Cooks will be flexible and will work with management to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the centre.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Must be prepared to obtain level 3 food hygiene, if not already held, within 2 months of start date.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours of work
- Hours of work are negotiable, over a 7 day week.
- Normal weekday hours are 9.30am - 6pm. Sunday hours are 12.30pm - 6pm.
Busy periods are when schools are off, late afternoon’s, weekends, half terms, Christmas, Easter & summer holidays. The successful candidate will be available during these periods as a matter of course.
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community