Full-Time & Permanent
Well-established Carrickfergus Butchery & delicatessen.
Business is only 400m from Carrickfergus train station and takes only 30 mins to Belfast Central Station. Trains run every 30 mins.
- Prepare and cook vegetables & non-vegetables like steaks, seafood and poultry.
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions.
- The Executive chef is also responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave his or her kitchen.
- Clean worktops and other surfaces in a manner consistent with the center’s cleaning policy.
- Have an awareness of customer needs and expectations and strive to give the customer a good experience.
- Must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Experience in a similar position
- Must have commitment and dedication
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- We are offering sociable shift patterns
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.