Accounts Receivable Specialist (Temp)
Zenrec is recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturer for an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Lurgan. This role is temp for 6-9 months.
We would consider good strong administrators who have a language background.
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist is responsible for various tasks related to the overall customer billing, dispute resolution, cash application, credit review, and other AR processing and functional activities.
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
- Bank/remittance data received and input.
- Credit card payment information received and input.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
- Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
- Apply and record “unapplied cash”.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English.
- At a minimum one (1) year experience within an Accounts Receivable/Credit department, including proven experience with payment resolution and cash application.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Experience of Oracle or SAP accounting software would be advantageous.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary £16-18k pa
- 37.75 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community