Accounts Payable Administrator
Full-Time & Permanent
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Accounts Payable Supervisor, and will be responsible for all processing duties within a fast paced high volume Purchase Ledger, including:
- Matching, checking, coding & input to accounts system;
- Excel data input for analysis & review;
- Supplier reconciliations;
- Query resolution;
- Timely correspondence with key suppliers;
- Administrative duties including regular checking & filing;
- Support the Accounts Payable Supervisor;
- Other Ad hoc projects as required.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths & English;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community